Re-manufacturing or retrofitting outdated machines lengthens their productive life and may present significant savings over replacement. Often, technology upgrades are incorporated more competitively during rebuilds than on a stand alone basis. Rebuilds are an excellent opportunity to incorporate automation, gauging, upgraded coolant systems and other peripherals.
Toyoda has been remanufacturing machines for over two decades, this includes every make and model of Toyoda machine, and various other grinding machines besides Toyoda's. This has made our skilled team true experts in their field. In-house design engineers, journeyman machinists, master builders and electronics technicians all blend their talents to create total performance machining systems.
Best of all, every fully remanufactured machine we sell carries a one-year "New" Machine Warranty. Find out what hundreds of manufacturers have learned about the lower investment, reliable performance and job-tailored engineering that are part of every remanufactured machine from Toyoda.
• Repair- Fix or replace whatever is broken to return the machine to operation as quickly as possible. This work can often be performed at your facility by our factory-trained service technicians using OEM replacement parts.
• Recondition or Partial Rebuild- Bring existing machine elements back to as close to original condition as possible or better. This can include partial or full rebuilding of various subassemblies to OEM tolerances.
• Complete Remanufacture- This entails the complete teardown of the machine to its base and rebuilding or replacing mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic assemblies. Complete control retrofits or upgrades can also be performed at this time.
• Control Retrofit- Removal of existing control and drive mechanisms and replacing with updated components.
• Retool- Provide newly designed or upgraded tooling, fixtures, and work holding systems for new part types or for increasing efficiencies on existing part types. This may require updates to hydraulic, pneumatic, or electrical control devices.
• Best of all, every fully remanufactured machine we sell carries a one-year "New" Machine Warranty
Toyoda rebuilds are as extensive as our customers' expectations and can cover the following and more:
• Inclusive or non-inclusive evaluations at your or our facility
• Individual sub-assembly rebuilds
• Geometric requalification of machines centerline
• Updated lubrication systems
• Updated coolant systems
• New tooling packages
• Part programming
• Control retrofits
• Service support for repairs and training
• Supply of OEM parts and components